Thursday, February 11, 2010

Blizzard: Round Two


This week I had a first. Twice. I've never been in a blizzard, and now I've survived two in one week! I stayed busy working most of the time, which was a nice break from the ever-so-solitary experience. There's only so long you can be stuck inside by yourself before you start to get a little socially awkward! (I am looking forward to wearing off some of that awkwardness soon...) I enjoyed this little snippet from NPR. I also liked the Washington Post's photo essay of the second blizzard.

Blizzard 1:


Blizzard 2:


4 comments:

Sisi Messick said...

wow that's amazing - don't envy all the shoveling you would have to do for your driveway later though!

Allison said...

Wow! Those are some crazy pictures. And I thought I lived in the crazy snow country. Glad you are surviving!

Chelsea and Cody said...

Holy Cow! I thought we had it bad!! I hope all is great for you amazing girl!

Laura Beardall said...

Holy Cow! That looks cold!