so cute...I love the ruffles!! What a fun idea....you should start your own business "Make Messy Messick Aprons!" (Meaning once you cook with them, they get messy!) xx
Actually, I just got the idea from a popular little company called Flirty Aprons. I am not much of a seamstress...and I'm not sure what I could really teach. That is, unless you would like to learn how I accidentally sewed my pocket down or how to leave uneven and ragged edges=)
4 comments:
This is darling!! I love that you put it on the chair for the picture. How fun!
Get out!
That is way cuter than the ones I am making! You've got to teach me!
so cute...I love the ruffles!! What a fun idea....you should start your own business "Make Messy Messick Aprons!" (Meaning once you cook with them, they get messy!) xx
Actually, I just got the idea from a popular little company called Flirty Aprons. I am not much of a seamstress...and I'm not sure what I could really teach. That is, unless you would like to learn how I accidentally sewed my pocket down or how to leave uneven and ragged edges=)
Post a Comment