This is half of my latest knitting project! I hope to finish this glove's partner before it gets too warm=) I love how the cable knit gives the glove a preppy feel while the cut off gives them a hobo look.
Love the gloves Tammy! You are so talented. :) Hey, so did you end up getting a job in a museum out there in DC? If so, fill me in!! I'd love to hear how you are liking and what you do! :)
9 comments:
Yay for stylish hobos!
cute! I love it.
I love the cable knit part. Amazing! You are so talented!
gorgeous!!! you're going to be on to sweaters soon!
Wow how cute! Very talented!
I just love it. Hurry home and teach me how to do those great cables. They look like great camera handling - photo taking gloves.
Love the gloves Tammy! You are so talented. :) Hey, so did you end up getting a job in a museum out there in DC? If so, fill me in!! I'd love to hear how you are liking and what you do! :)
hah! awesome! i need you to teach me this. i want to knit me some gloves too! you are full of skillz.
Um... will you make me a pair... PLEASE?!?!?!?
Post a Comment