A couple weeks ago, my mom and two friends made a quick trip up to the Big Apple. Before this trip, my ideas of New York City were made up of a conglomerate of movies, TV shows, and news broadcasts showing the busy streets in Times Square. I found that there is so much more that makes the city: art, shopping, entertainment, history, food, and efficiency.

From the doorway of Trinity Church looking down Wall Street.

Lady Liberty.

My new best friend! Mom and I rented some bikes and spent a morning riding in Central Park. By the end of the ride I wasn't sure I wanted to part with my bike.

An exhibit at my new favorite museum: The Smithsonian's Cooper Hewitt National Design Museum.

Classic yellow taxi.

View of Times Square.
1 comment:
I always love your perspective behind the camera! Glad you had so much fun!!!
Post a Comment