Ok, so I've been out of the blog-0-sphere for a while, and I am unlikely to return to normal posting anytime soon, but maybe this will make up for it...
Yay! And what a great looking couple you are! Can't wait for the wedding. It is coming so soon! I am glad you finally blogged about this...cuz, it is kind of a big deal! =)
I'm the first to comment! I am so excited for you! You look so happy, and he is handsome! Good job! You need to blog more about this, lady! Or get a facebook so all your friends can stalk you. Agin, so happy for you!
Yep, that TOTALLY makes up for your lack of posting! I can't wait to get your announcement-so wish I coul dbe there for you. You are beautiful and I am so stinking happy for you!
12 comments:
Yes! Best blog post ever :)
So when's the big date?
WahHoooooo!!!!
Yay! And what a great looking couple you are! Can't wait for the wedding. It is coming so soon! I am glad you finally blogged about this...cuz, it is kind of a big deal! =)
I'm the first to comment! I am so excited for you! You look so happy, and he is handsome! Good job! You need to blog more about this, lady! Or get a facebook so all your friends can stalk you. Agin, so happy for you!
Tammy, that is so wonderful!! Congratulations!
Congratulations!! I'm so excited and happy for you!
Congratuations, Tammy!! You look wonderful! I'm so happy for you. :)
that is soo cool!!! i saw something on gina's blog about this. when is the big day??? CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Yep, that TOTALLY makes up for your lack of posting! I can't wait to get your announcement-so wish I coul dbe there for you. You are beautiful and I am so stinking happy for you!
I was so surprised to see a post! I had almost given up, but not quite :) You look beautiful! You guys are a good-lookin' couple!
Hi Tammy, remember me? :) Congratulations, that is wonderful news!
Congratulations Tammy! That is awesome!
Post a Comment