Hugh and I were married in the Washington DC temple on November 20. Here are a few photos: (more to come...I promise!)

Exiting the temple after we were sealed.

This one is so classic!
The whole crew. We forgot all the flowers for the temple shots...whoops!
Hugh's parents and my mom.
The beautiful bridesmaids!

9 comments:
Tammy, congratulations! You look stunning. I love your dress -- very classy. Hope you are doing well!
Awesome photos! What a fabulous day! You look absolutely gorgeous and you both look so happy!!
Heidi sent me your picture link. Blame her! :)
These pictures are so great!! You looked beautiful and everyone looked like they were having a great day. Who are all of the blondies not standing still for the picture? Nieces? Quadruplets?
Thanks for sharing! YOU LOOK AMAZING! i love your dress! And did you darken your hair? It looks fabulous your eyes stand out so much! I love ya!
Great pictures!! Thanks for sharing...love it!
Congratulations, Tammy! You look beautiful, I can't wait to see more. :)
Thanks so much for posting!! Everyone looks amazing. I especially love the picture with your siblings! The dresses Gina and Rhonda are wearing are beautiful. Chad looked over my shoulder while I was looking and said, "Tammy looks really beautiful. Is her hair darker? It looks really good." Gotta love those guy comments ;) Can't wait to see more!
I love all your pics! You look gorgeous, Tammy!!! I'm so happy for you!
Tammy, you do look beautiful!! I'm sure the wedding was perfect, and I know your dad was there. My daddy was at mine! :) Love the Temple!!
I'm so happy for you. Marriage is awesome!
Post a Comment