Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Reception

We held our reception at a local chapel here in the area, and had to do a little to spruce it up for the occasion. =)

My mom is pretty much amazing. She had quite the vision for the evening, and wanted a sit-down dinner, but, not any sit down dinner, she wanted her homemade Italian Lasagna and Alfredo pasta. Oh, and she also made my dress. Have I said that she's amazing yet?


My mom also made my beautiful cake, donned with the flowers her friends put together.

Hugh's Fam.


My bridesmaides and me...I really liked this one.


MMM...yummy icing!

I wanted an "impromptu" dance at the end of the reception. So, my brother brought a dance mix, and then we all kind of got into it (ok, mostly the kids--but it was fun!)




7 comments:

Allison said...

Beautiful! LOVE the decor!! And your mom really is amazing. Your dress is beautiful (as are you!)

Allison said...

PS--love the pic of you and Hugh dancing--you look like a princess :)

Adrien said...

Tammy, you look beautiful! I'm glad everything turned out so well (and that your dress got finished on time!). Have a happy fabulous marriage!

Chelsea said...

you are so skinny! and beautiful and yes your mom is amazing! wow

M said...

Yes, your mom is amazing! Love all the candid shots.

Heidi said...

Do I seriously make that face naturally?!

jennalyb said...

Tammy - it is official, I'm hiring your mom for my wedding. I mean i'm not engaged or dating anyone, but i will remember :)