Today is my last day of classes at BYU. I remember when I first came to BYU as a bubbling freshman. I told myself over and over again that I would try really hard to be calm and not overwhelm other people around me. I don't think I succeeded, but I did gain a lot of friends who were patient with my need for attention.
This is a picture of me my first summer at BYU.
4 comments:
Cute pic! Your graduating! That's so great! Congratulations!
Congratulations, Tammy! What a fun ride it has been. You have probably made more friends than anyone on that campus!! You are so likable and your enthusiasm is contagious. Good luck with finals. I sure love ya!
It went by so fast!! What a great accomplishment. We are so proud of you.
Hey, I took that picture! :) I am privileged to be your friend and to have spend some fun times with you Tammy. Thanks for all the fun memories and for being the best roommate and friend.
Post a Comment