It's funny because when you are standing in line about to make the transition you think: Are all my books returned at the library? Did I really turn in that last paper? Should I be majoring in this? I think judgment day may be similar.
Today Gawain Wells (a retiring psychology professor) addressed the students and spoke about taking time for relationships. He reminded us that one of the best ways to show and share love is through heart-to-heart conversations.
This time, my experience was solitary: no fans hooting and hollering this early in the morning! I actually enjoyed taking time by myself to soak it all in, enjoy the beautiful day, and make memories. I think one of the most memorable parts of the morning was my opportunity to "Meet the President."
Here I am with President and Sister Samuelson:
2 comments:
What cute pictures! I am so proud of you. How fun to meet the pres! Your hair is getting super long....It is gorgeous. You need to call me so we can have a heart-to-heart conversation asap!
What a great topic for him to speak about. You are so great at getting to the heart of the matter when talking to people. How fun that you got a pic with the pres.
Post a Comment