Tuesday, July 15, 2008

marriage

My roomate was betrothed last weekend to an incredible man. Here is the happy couple:
Sarah and Michael
The groom's 4-year-old little sister and I were contemplating marriage outside of the temple while we waited for the happy couple to emerge. Here is our conversation:

Tammy: How are you doing, Anna?
Anna: I am just thinking about Michael.
Tammy: Oh, really? What are you thinking about?
Anna: Just that he won't be a kid anymore now that he is getting married.
Tammy: If he isn't a kid anymore, what is he going to be?
Anna: I don't know...I guess he will be a dad.

Well, Michael, according to your sister you have some work to do.

Me, Sarah, Heidi.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday Tammy!

Love,
Rhonda's friend

Allison said...

Sarah is a beautiful bride, and how beautiful you look too, Tammy! How neat that you could be there to share her special day with her.