Saturday, July 11, 2009

If I were a flower, I'd want to live in Park City

Miss Park City Peony. I am somewhat obsessed with peonies right now, and this one is rather charming. I hardly even knew they existed until about a month ago. And...now I am hooked.

Isn't this a beautiful poppy? I have never seen one so large. From tip to tip it was about the size of my whole hand stretched out.

I saw this patch of thistles and said to my mom,"I want these at my wedding." Ok, so not your average bridal bouquet flower, but they are quite majestic, don't you think? =)

2 comments:

M said...

I love the beautiful flowers! I think it'd be just fine to have the thistles in your bouquet. :)

Be You Movies said...

I think that you could have what ever you want in your bouquet. At least they would be affordable...