Thanks for suggesting the easy hikes. What a great day!!
It's so pretty there. I haven't been but my roommate went last month for a few days. She loved it!
Tammy! I don't know if you remember me (perhaps one of the most awkward reintroductions) but I found your blog through Scott Morris's (Skoticus?) blog. I thought I would just do a shout out and not lurk. I hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Thanks for suggesting the easy hikes. What a great day!!
It's so pretty there. I haven't been but my roommate went last month for a few days. She loved it!
Tammy! I don't know if you remember me (perhaps one of the most awkward reintroductions) but I found your blog through Scott Morris's (Skoticus?) blog. I thought I would just do a shout out and not lurk. I hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment