Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Cousin's Wedding

My dear cousin tied the knot earlier this month to a fine young man she met at BYU. Here are a few pictures.


The bridesmaids...(we're all cousins!)


I "caught" the bouquet.


My beautiful mom and me.





7 comments:

Meg said...

Tammy! You look beautiful in that dress. :) That color looks great on you. And hey, I also got your email...sorry I've been slow in responding to that. But how did that competitive job turn out? Did you get it? You sound like your doing awesome! I'm so happy for you! Way to go on all the success.

Lindsay Mecham said...

oh, I LOVE your dress. You look amazing!!! And the dress is so pretty and unique. I love the picture of you & your mom.

Love you Tams. :)

Heidi said...

Nice bouquet catch!! I'm expecting/ hoping for your own wedding bells to be coming soon... =)

Also, I love the dress you're wearing. It's gorgeous!

Allison said...

Gorgeous dresses! You look beautiful!! Miss you girlie!

Allison said...

Okay, I tried to leave a post and I don't think it printed, but if it did, sorry for the repeat! You looks GORGEOUS Tammy! Congrats to your cousin. Miss you girl!

Meg said...

Oh P.S. I tried the thin crisps and they're great. Thanks for the tip!

Holly said...

I agree, you do look fabulous in that dress! :)