Monday, August 24, 2009

Lake Superior and other things I like about Minnesota

There are a lot of things to like about Minnesota. I recently visited Duluth, Minnesota for the first time--a darling little town on Lake Superior.


I couldn't decide between these light house pics, so you get all of them.



In Minnesota, polar bears like this one chillax in zoos.



And, finally, the real reason I visit Minnesota (and the part I like most): To see my darling sister and her (all-grown-up) baby.






5 comments:

Meg said...

Cool trip! Nate's best friend Ryan is from Duluth (he's also a hockey player). Now I can tell him I've seen pics of Duluth. :)

Chelsea said...

Oh so fun! love the photos. I had so much fun seeing Rhonda too!

Chelsea said...

ps. I totally have your black top in Brown!

Allison said...

You looks so glamorous! Glad you could go visit and have fun! Looks like a fun place.

Charity said...

Tammy so happy I found your blog, your pic's are beautiful. wondering how to get a hold of your mom. I loved her blog, but she hasn't put anything since april, just a friend from TX
love ya Lisa Hansen - / -