I had anticipated writing this post in the quiet of the afternoon (on my day off!) in my sweats on my bed. I am in my sweats (check), sitting on my bed (check), but I have yet to experience the quiet I had so dreamed of. My Pandora station* is competing with my neighbor's Latino rap and guess who's winning. Ah, such is life.
Yesterday I saw both the sunrise and the sunset on the Potomac River! I found this fantastic new marsh trail on my run in the morning that winds through the trees, past a marsh, and opens up with a perfect view of a boat marina, a beautiful bridge, and a variety of wildlife.
In the evening, my boyfriend (Gasp! This must be serious if he's making it on my blog!) and I took a sunset boat tour from the Alexandria harbor to Georgetown. AND...might I add that the weather was in the upper 60s? We had this great view of the planes taking off from the National Airport.
These are some pictures from the evening sunset...the sunrise is documented only in my mind =)


* As per your interest, the pandora station I am listening to is Maya Beiser--a cellist who does some pretty cool stuff.
5 comments:
Sweet! but I have another "As per your interest" you need to post. The boyfriend picture!! Looks beautiful there. I do miss the days I lived there! Hope all is well! xx
I'm so excited to check out this cellist for my little Maya's sake! And tell H- congrats for finally making to your blog!!!
So good to hear an update!
Wow, it sounds so beautiful. And the sunset is lovely. I love the sailboat in the last picture.
Tammy, you'll be getting an email soon! Sorry it's been so long. :)
Oh, how gorgeous. So who's this boyfriend? :)
Post a Comment