Here I am in front of the large broom at the Denver Art Museum.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Museum Conference--AAM in Denver
Welcome to Denver!
This week six of us came from BYU to Denver to participate in the American Association of Museums Conference. We attended four days of conference sessions on ethics in museums, visitor studies, exhibitions, and more.
Monday's Key Note speaker Terry Tempest Williams shared combining religion, science, and art to create spaces of learning within museums. She advocates to bring outside inside and inside outside. Today's key note writer Michael Chabon eloquently discussed his frustrations about the loss of space for spontaneous imagination in America's children.
Here I am in front of the large broom at the Denver Art Museum.
And here I am on the Denver transit=)

Here I am in front of the large broom at the Denver Art Museum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oooohh.. I like that last picture of you...so artsy! I am glad to hear you are having a good time in Denver. Sure love ya!
That's er...quite a broom there. If I could use that to clean my home...
I'm glad you got to go to this conference and spend time with other people with like interests. You are amazing Tammy!
cute, tammy. i need the pictures! i'll bring my flash drive or something next week and get them from you.
Post a Comment