Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sisters

I love my sisters. Who else would have shown me how to paint my fingernails, wear my hair in side pony-tails, or make ridiculous infomercials for hairspray in front of the bathroom mirror? Today is my sister Rhonda's birthday. She is a wonderful role model as a mother, friend, and older sister. She brings such joy into my life!


5 comments:

Gina said...

Oh! Look at your curly hair in the first picture! We are so cute!

Joyce said...

I just can't stand how cute you all were and still are. Happy B'Day to Rhonda Marie!!!

Allison said...

Happy Birthday to Rhonda! You girls are so cute. How lucky you were to grow up with sisters :)

Looking at your pics from your day at the Capitol made me really nostalgic for you and freshman year for some reason...thanks for so many good times :)

Meg said...

Such beautiful sisters!! How is DC and the job hunt going?

Jenny said...

oh tammy. I'm so glad i found this blog! I really want to know what the heck you are doing these days. Send me an e-mail or something! jennylou602@gmail.com