I have a fascination with the ordinary, the everyday, and the ephemeral. Today I watched a documentary film made, directed, and featuring photographer Nikki S. Lee. It was about the mundane and the simple things that happen in her life (I am pretty sure I am the only one in the theater that enjoyed the film!) Here is my photo essay of the way I saw Washington DC today.
Riding the metro, I used to be fascinated by the people, wondering about their lives, their hopes, their fears, their relationships, but now I've just turned into a commuter. One of them, rather than a curious observer. You've inspired me to refresh my perspective.
6 comments:
Nice pics Tammy...I love seeing the world through your eyes!
What a cool photo essay! I especially like the one with the huge reflecting on the sign.
YOu make an ordinary day seems so interesting.
Riding the metro, I used to be fascinated by the people, wondering about their lives, their hopes, their fears, their relationships, but now I've just turned into a commuter. One of them, rather than a curious observer. You've inspired me to refresh my perspective.
SOOOO COOL!
Tammy! You're an awesome photographer! I miss you :)
Post a Comment